- *iPhone + *Sunglasses
- Mendoza, I found the person who stole it (and his former schools and current employment etc...) because he put himself in my contacts with a PHOTO on my iCloud but still couldn't do anything (left the country by then)
- Combination Master Lock
- In the under carriage of an overnight bus from Buenos Aires, the cord on my backpack that it was locked on was cut off
- Yes, I carry one around, don't judge me until the following post where I go through my packing list. Unure how it disappeared
- Head/Face Micro Travel Towel + *Toothbrush/Case
- El Calafate, forgot them in the TINIEST dorm room I've ever seen
- iPod Nano, super old generation
- Bus from Puerto Natalas. Just forgot it.
- iPhone Charger + Universal Adapter
- Common area in Puerto Montt Hoste. Contacted host there to see if she found it, "Le comento que una turista de canada lo tomo el adapter Lo siento" Thanks, pal.
- Perfume Bottle, Victor Rolf Flowerbomb
- No Clue.
- Just missing. If anyone has information on the whereabouts of said mind are, please contact me directly. Reward: Sticky Toffee Pudding
*Denotes replaced during travel